Thursday, June 18, 2009

Girls in the Club Shocking To Me


So the Doc is in the club the other night getting my drink on having a good time and getting my drink on when I see this lady with this huge massive ass. I mean bigger than normal. This had the signs of a Dr Assbe Bigger product. So I walk up and I ask her "Wow..You have a nice shape and a pretty big massive butt. No offense but is it real?" She looked at me kind of weird then proceeded to say "Thank You. My butt use to be small and flat but I took this pill called 'Booty Be Bigger' and I got the biggest rump I have always wanted." I did not say no more. I just thought to myself another happy customer. I told her that she looked marvelous and sexy and let her go back to her night of enjoyment. After that i new I felt good about my work and what I do. I bring about happiness in its simplest of fashion. A small pill.

3 comments: